Training
I am exhausted. I can feel fatigue setting in. I think i'm going to fall asleep really soon *yawn yawn*. Badminton training today was draining but it made me realise a few things about the way i play. Conclusion: I need lots of practise ! Firstly, the most evident thing about me, is the fact that i'm short ! Most players would use that to their advantage as they can start looping with me and if i'm not agile, bye bye shuttlecock~. To make things worst, my footwork is really slow and my reaction is pretty retarded too. That means that there is a high tendency that i will miss hitting the shuttlecock and a high chance of being defeated. Now i mind being short just for this! Looking at my seniors, they have really nice smash. I won't say that its the best but its precise and fast. I realised that its pretty hard for me to do a good smash due to my height. It doesn't have an impact and can be retrieved by others easily. Hence i'm pondering on ways to improve my skills. Any kind soul care to enlighten me ?
Anyway my senior had a good talk with us and i felt pretty good =D. We sat down and talked about badminton and he's really nice. His name is Edwin. He is really witty too, freaking funny. Cannnot take it. He analysed the lastest badminton racket with us, its pros and cons. I'm really amazed by how much he knows. I realised that i didn't bother to update myself with all these facts =x *guilty* Oh well, i am motivated to find out now haha, sounds so interesting ! I was so engrossed that i stayed until 7.30pm. They had to switch off the hall's light before we agreed to leave =x. Edwin and Yi Qiang was like cursing the Janitor - pretty evil hor- but they are really humourous dudes.
I'm tired, really tired..that's all for today ! =D