A lovely day
I took part in my school library quiz today. It was so exciting !!! The representatives from the different classes were like running all over the library to look for the books. Needless to say, there were scheming people who tried to hide the books from the view of others. It was pretty noisy in there, not the typical quiet library. I was jumping around and laughing at how we panicked. We cheated a little ( just a little okay, crosses fingers ) and exchanged two, just two answers *smiles*. Who would have thought that library quiz could be so exciting too haha. Badminton training was right after the quiz and it was fun x 100000000000 =D. Firstly, i forgot to cap my highlighter so it made a blob on my 4e3 class T-shirt. ( Boo Hoo ) i liked that T shirt so much. Anyway yup so my shirt had a yellow, luminous yellow patch at the corner. Phew~ it wasn't on some obscence place =x. I was pretty reluctant to wear it but the girls kept encouraging me to wear. Deng deng deng~ Guess what? I ended up training with the yellow luminous patch =D. Pretty embarassing. During warm up, we bullied our senior and the guys in my group. Feminist man ! We were like " guys run 2 rounds, girls run 1 1/2 rounds. Very hot lar " haha like whee, girls rocks =x haha so crappy lor haha. Then the lao peh peh ( senior ) in our group came after that and we kept poking fun at him. I think i'm going to get it from him one of this days =x Training was tougher than usual though. Apart from the usual warm ups and footwork, we had a lobing test and then inter competition between groups. My group won..muahahaah !!! *hip hip hurray* It was a good game. I talked more to my seniors today so i'm quite happy =DThen there was him. He broke and twisted his racket while playing with Alvin. Haha you guys should have seen the shape of the racket. Poor racket~ haha and the racket is like lighter than mine ( jealous ). Haha Avi and I thought that he twisted the racket while smashing the air. Erm..pretty silly but it looked like it haha =x Anyway he's really good at badminton *beams* hint hint. I think he's cute haha =x but very silly haha. He was so hungry that he ate a packet of fries in his bag, then he went to buy buns. One for him and he gave the other to Avi ( =( envy ). Even the teacher in charge questioned why he ate so much haha. Deng~ Then he and Alvin had nothing better to do and used squash racket to play badminton. Guess what, it worked okay. Avi and i were like amused. He is just cute~ Period haha. He went home with Avi though =( *jealous* ) (>_<")But overall, i had a great day training with them and he made me smile. It was the first time i talked to him =D