An ecouraging hymn
I am so glad that our Father in heav'nTells of His love in the book He has giv'n;Wonderful things in the Bible I see:This is the dearest, that Jesus loves me. I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me;I am so glad that Jesus loves me,Jesus loves even me.Though i forget Him and wander away,Still He doth love me wherever i stray;Back to His dear loving arms would i flee, When i remember that Jesus loves me. I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me;I am so glad that Jesus loves me,Jesus loves even me.Oh, if there's only one song i can sing, When in His beauty i see the Great King, This shall my song in eternity be:"Oh, what a wonder that Jesus loves me."I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me;I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves even me.