Run Run Run..
The Pe in Tpjc is horrendous !!!!!! *eyes pops out*...* pushes it backs* =x haha yep the Pe is scary man. Running, running and more running. I believe most Jcs are doing this because of the upcoming cross country ya. I empathize with you guys. Its extremely exhuasting..* pants pants* Yesterday we ran 6 rounds round the track. (2.4km) to make it worse we still had to be burpees, sit ups, jumping jumps and push ups ( 2 sets ). The teacher is tyrannical and a little sadistic. *ponders* shake head.. nonono maybe he is really sadistic ! He had the cheeks to say after the exercise " Don't close your eyes, you might not get to open it after that." Double hmpf to him. I prefer my Pe teacher, Mrs Koh ( She was on leave yesterday ) Let me tell you something remarkable about her. When she was pregnant, she gained 33kg !!!!!!!! 33 kg okay ( no kidding ) and she has shed 20kg so far *claps claps*. Power, don't you think so. The epitome of determination. Nod head.. Even though she still has 13 Kg to shed before returning to her original size, I think she rocks~ *whistles*
Oh and the Taf in Tpjc is really fun. We do pilates and DDR ( you know the arcade dance thingy ) in addition to the normal workouts like running. They make it really enjoyable and i'm actually happy to be in Taf =x
*Think think* I haven't fill you guys in on my first badminton practice right, so here goes..
Warm ups : 3 rounds around the track, push ups and sit ups
Conditioning: Footwork ( Where we run all around the court )
After completing these two segments, we get down to actual playing for about 2-3 hours among ourselves. yep yep. It made me see the importance of footwork because i didn't place heavy emphasize on footwork previously and i have to admit, footwork is important. I'm glad to be in Badminton =)
Next up, i shall talk about my lovely AO maths teacher. *swoons* He is so so charming. I'm like smiling all the way in class ( as observed by my classmate ) He is so cute ! *blushes* I'm motivated to do well for AO maths - evil laughs- He is ever so patient and a little blur at times but ultimately he makes me smile so yah lalala..
Life is good ! Praise the Lord..Emmanuel ! Hope you guys are fine too ya. 4e3,i miss you guys lots.