My first lectures
My gosh, introductory lectures started today. I chose Lit, His and Econs ( A level) and AO maths and AO chinese. Literature is going to be so interesting as we are going into the genre of Gothic as one of the topics. Pretty cool ya ! Mr Reynard ( Head of English) gave the speech today and he is so humourous and charasmatic. I wished he was my lecturer but oh well he teaches the year 2s, so yep haha i'm looking forward to Literature Lectures. Economics was pretty okay, reminded me of Social studies though. The lecturer was like telling us everything in his life is Economics. When he decides whether to take a bus or buy food, he will think about it in the viewpoint of a Economist. Haha that's pretty silly. That's not the end, then he added if he thinks too much and end up doing nothing, he is wasting precious time which is money. Sweat ! I felt like telling him if you need to travel, just go ahead and take a bus. If you are hungry, please just go ahead and get something to eat. -sticks tongue out- I hope i can cope well with Economics. History gave me quite a bad scare. I feel that i'll lose out if i take History simply because the syllabus for History is similar to that of the O's, hence those who took History for O's will benefit. I don't want to be left behind ! Fortunately Hui Chun is giving me her history textbook to let me do something reading beforehand. Thanks Chun ! Basically only these 3 subjects were on the schedule today so we were dismissed at around 1 pm whee hee !!!
I like the feeling of sitting in a lecture hall and listening the lecturer. I feel so motivated ! =D i think Jc life has a lot in stall for me. I can't wait for lesson proper to start..=x but i'll miss my OG lots. They are organising a bbq for the whole family, the whole Sirius family. They are so sweet right =) and my group is the only group that has a contact list printed ( courteousy of Kosaw who doesn't know how to use Microsoft Excel haha ) Sirius 8 rocks !
I'm going to have AO maths lecture tomorrow.. *screams* haha