I'm paranoid
Oh my gosh ! He knows that i think he's cute. Oh no. This is bad. I shouldn't have told Coolio that i think his friend is cute. I'm like feeling so paranoid now like what am i suppose to do. I thought Coolio was joking when he told me he was going to tell his friend. Now his friend has figured it out and knows that i think he is cute. Oh No. I hope he doesn't have any wrong idea but i don't like him at all. Its so embarrassing ! I feel like putting a trash bag over my head whenever he walks past. Coolio's fault ! Hmpf Hmpf Hmpf ! ArhzZzz..How !! I don't like this feeling of being misunderstood because i don't like him at all. Go away go away go away stupid thoughts. Leave me alone ! I don't want to go to school anymore. Period ! ( but obviously i can't do that ) -Screams-