I'm loving it
That's right, I'm loving Tpjc !! Tpjc Rocks. Sirius group 8 rocks big time ! I'm having so much in tpjc. My Ogls are simply fantastic. We had water games today and boy did we get wet haha we even went into the field and got all muddy from top to toe. We crawled on the mud haha..EeWwww ! But the games were fantastic and i can feel that Sirius 8 is bonding =D. *Grins*
I broke my toe nail though *ouch* It did hurt a little.. then so many of them were so sweet and ask me to rest hee.. thanks guys =) Now all i feel is happiness, happy happy happy ! We played truth and dare too, and asked lots of stupid stupid, dirty questions Ahem !!! haha explicit details =x Kozaw was as usually telling us all his jokes which never seems to run out..haha the Ogl's won't be with us most of the time tomorrow..i'll miss them =( haha..Tpjc is so much fun !!!!
The only negative part: Pentagon isn't there to share with me their joy =( i miss them so much, yes van, mal, cheryl, zhuang i miss you guys lots. Everytime i have my meals, i think about our special rule. No one is there to share it with me. Anyway we must jia you in our individual Jcs ya. !!! Love you guys !!!