Hurts to see a person you loved become a total stranger..
While waiting for the next lecture to start today, Hui Chun and me started talking about Secondary School life and we touched on the topic about relationships. She told me some things i didn't want to know. I got to know that you two timed me again and again. I don't want to know, if you are playing me, keep it on the low. I don't know what to say to you. I loved you with all my heart, all my soul. There were times, i admit when i thought that we were going no where, there were times when i wanted to just let go but i didn't all because i love you, i don't want to hurt you. All i get in return are all truth about you that hurts. Truth about how you asked her to be with you when in fact we were together. Even though we are no longer together and i thought i'm gradually healing, i realised today that it still upsets me. A sudden sadness just dawned on me. I have so much to tell you but its no use. I refuse to believe that someone i use to love so much could actually hurt me so badly. I choose to believe you are still the you whom i fell for. The beautiful soul. The Sensitive soul. I still believes in it, that you are actually a very decent and trustworthy person. Someone whom i can pour out my heart to even though we are just friends now. Someone who truly cares. I'm having all sorts of incoherent thoughts in my head again, just like in the past when i struggled to make myself trust in you. Please don't make me lose this trust even as a friend. Please stay true, that's all i ask of you.
Its sad when you know its their hearts you can't trust. I still love you silently, silently...