So little time, so much to do
I'm going off to Thailand tomorrow people, all the way until next wedesday, that would be 6 days =D. I will be gone for 6 days !! This time round, i'm actually looking forward to the trip to Thailand. Maybe its because i know i don't have to worry about him anymore, i won't miss him as much. The desire to see him is gradually fading away. The beauty and cruel acts
of time, how ironic.
Its not a bad thing for me, at least now i can see the prospects of me studying overseas if i want to. I was so reluctant whenever i thought about studying overseas because of him. The thought of us being apart deterred me from considering a overseas education but i guess this is the past. This was when we were together, now we are apart.
Anyway that's besides the point, =x see what a simple holiday trip to Thailand can do. I can't wait to go shopping in Thailand. The things there are going to be so cheap =x ( i'm a cheapskate)
I have so many things to buy,the lists drags on and on. I'll be going snorkling too and i heard from my cousins we will be playing near the waterfall, how exciting right !!!!!!!!!!! *sniggers* I just hope nothing happens *cross my fingers*. I'm bringing my digital camera around too, will post some of the pictures online okay =D. -anticipate people !-
Anyway i have so many things to blog about, offstage and my primary school gathering, i will update you guys when i come back okay. Wait for me !
Here are a few dedications to pentagon and jacintha:
Dear Jacintha:
BOOHOOOOHOOOOO, i'm going to Thailand le jac =( will you miss me ? *wink* Anyway when i'm away i know you will be very preoccupied with band prac. Must take care of Mal and Kz ya, stop them from inventing all the profanities esp that meow meow ( bad cat ! ) Haha await my gift from you and whenever you are stressed, remember that you are in my prayers and the Lord is your comfort. Love you Jac ! Take good care of yourself ya !
Dear Vanessa ( Pen 1) :
Hey girl, haven't talked to you for quite some time ! How are you ? Anyway i'm going to Thailand tomorrow ! I know you are going to Japan =p fine ~ hmpf, haha anyway just want to tell you right that i'm going to miss you a lot and i missed charmed today =( , take good care of yourself and when are you going to japan, keep me informed okay ! Can't wait to catch up with you !
Dear Malorie (Pen 2):
Mal, let's have another sleepover real soon okay and chat till the wee hours of the night. Take good care of your health ya girl, don't neglect it. Always remember to drink 8 glasses of water and 2 servings of vegetables and fruits a day. I'm going off to Thailand girl whee hee, sorry that i won't be attend the concerts ya. Play your heart out and all the best okay ! I'm going to miss you girl ! wait for my return =D
Dear Cheryl (Pen 4):
Cheryl, let's go to the gym !!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to shed my fats. When i return, we'll go to town and sit the north-east line okay. We'll go to K Box and sing sing sing till the ducks return =x haha you must eat regularly and keep those pesky mosquitoes away from you ! Sleep well every night and thanks girl for the winnie the pooh tissue, can't bear to use them =( ..While i'm in thailand, you have your tv for company. =D and when i'm back, let's go out !!!!!!!!! no more tv ! Miss you loads girl !
Dear KZ (Pen 5)
Oei you, Grand-father, chicken Nabe, jigzaw, condo, thick swin ! =x Idiot !!!!!!! Never even wish me bon voyage !!!!!! You were like talking to me !!!!! never say bye bye !!!!! so sad !!!! bad cat ! ah bish ! Nothing to say to you hmpf ! bye ! Just one final word, jia you for all your concerts ! really sorry that i won't be there. But i'm sure you will receive just as many flowers muahahaha..i won't miss you lalala and remember to check ahem for me =D thanks zhuang. Okay lar..miss you lar miss you lar..i'll get gatsby for you ! =p