My Fan
To my dear fan,
why did you choose to leave me alone in the room and jumped from mr wall. He misses you lots and i miss you even more ! You left four deep holes on him and he is hurting really bad without you. Now i am all sticky and sweaty and the victim of mrs mosquitoes because of you. Oh dear fan, now you are left at a corner with nothing to do. Why are you so foolish to jump from mr wall ! You will be deeply missed by mr wall and me, till then i yearn for your return.
with much love,
your owner.
Just in case you guys are wondering what i'm talking about,my wall fan dropped from the wall yesterday ! yes you got that right, my wall fan committed suicide and dropped from the wall. Haha and i am extremely amused by it. I am absolutely clueless as to why it dropped. I never get to touch it ( understatement ~! For goodness sake its high up on the wall? ) so i don't see why it dropped. Anyway it happened in the middle of the night and woke me up. I heard a sound and i thought a burgular was climbing in through my balcony *horrors* or it was sadako trying to haunt me !! However due to my weariness, I chose to ignore it and continued to stay in dreamland. ( Its lovely there =) )In the morning, my dad and mum were horrified when they saw the fan dangling perilously and quickly removed it while screaming at each other muahaha (drama couple) while i was semi conscious and pretending that i was fast asleep in order to escape all questionings ! I have no fan in my room now, Hot Hot Hot !