Maths paper has finally ended ! *jumps around* Just another 3 more papers to go and the O's will officially over for me. I can't wait !! However i realised that the O's are not as scary as it seems. The papers are more or less managable. Cheryl commented " you never know what goes on at the other side of the earth" ( refering to Cambridge). Its quite true if you sit down and ponder about it, we will never know how the Cambridge markers will mark our scripts and how they view as an A1 script, so its pretty nervewreacking !! I just pray that everything will go smoothly ! Hopefully when the cambridge markers are marking my script, they are in an excellent mood =) *sniggers*
Anyway its Zhuang's birthday today ! Happy birthday boy ! This is specially dedicated to you. Hope you had a great day though we didn't celebrate your birthday. We'll make it up to you boy =)..Anticipate !
I realise that my life is rather mundane now. I don't have much to blog about either =x that's sorrowful ! Hope something interesting comes my way..