I miss you
I miss you
I want to have you by my side,
these words echos in the night.
i want to hold you, my heart aches,
but i know love isn't just give and take.
I'm missing you so badly,
Its hurting to breathe.
The more time i spend with you,
the more i yearn to say "Ashitaru"
Why can't you be with me, to hold me tight.
All because you don't feel the same, am i right ?
I'm missing you so badly,
Its hurting to breathe.
The thought of you lits up my life.
The smile on your face lifts up my soul,
but without you, my heart sighs
because the smile isn't for me, i know.
i'm missing you so badly,
Its hurting to breathe.
Now i have memories to last through the night.
To give me warmth when all dims to dark light.
Will you ever know how i feel inside,
that the way i look at you isn't simply a game of sight.
I'm missing you so badly,
Its hurting to breathe.
To ignore the voice within,
or to follow my heart and dream.
i do feel for you, i'm not kidding.
How can i start to make you see the link.
I'm missing you so badly,
Its hurting to breathe.
All will end up in vain, it always do.
Maybe i should simply admire and keep cool.
Then you'll never know that there was a girl,
who couldn't tell you that she loves you.
I'm missing you so badly,
Its hurting to breathe.
-can't you see without you my soul cried-
+fang+